The Pupil Services Department
To promote a comprehensive developmentally, age-appropriate and sequential student services programming that supports the academic, career and social-emotional development of all students.
Director of Pupil Services
Phone: (330) 664-4856
Coordinator of Student Services
Phone: (330) 664-4858
Phone: (330) 664-4855
COVID-19 Resources: Please see the resources linked below to support you and your children during this time of uncertainity.
- Helping Families Work Together
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Talking to your Children about COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- Supporting Kids During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Anxiety: Coping with Stress, Fear, and Uncertainty
- Coronavirus Social Story Video for Kids
- Coronavirus Printable Social Story for Kids
- Community Resources for Families
- Center for Disease Control
- Summit County Health Department
Joined by the international community, hundreds of thousands of landmarks, buildings, homes and communities around the world come together on April 2, Autism Awareness Day, to Light It Up Blue in recognition of people with autism and those who love and support them.
School Closure Grab-and-Go Lunch Program: During this unprecedented school closure, the Copley-Fairlawn City School District is committed to providing students, who receive free and/or reduced lunch, healthy lunches. Therefore we are offering eligible students the ability to participate in a grab-and-go lunch program.Copley-Fairlawn Cares Food Program: Copley Fairlawn City Schools is teaming up with the Copley Outreach Center to offer nutritious meals and snacks for children over weekends and extended breaks. Any child enrolled in Copley-Fairlawn Schools is eligible. If your child(ren) could benefit from this program, we encourage you to register by completing the opt-in form and returning it to the school office or school counselor.