In this section you will find the Guidance Office's monthly newsletter. Other important news and information will also be posted in this section.
- On February 7th, 2019, the CHS Counseling Department hosted its Future Freshmen Parent Planning Night. Please click here to view a copy of the presentation that was presented!
- On February 14th, 2019, the CHS Counseling Department, along with the University of Akron, will host its College Credit Plus Informational Meeting. This meeting is mandatory for any student who plans to participate in CCP for the 2019-2020 school year. The meeting will be held in the CHS auditorium at 5:30 p.m.
- On February 20th, 2019, all 11th grade students will take the ACT at CHS. Some publications listed the date as February 27th. That date is incorrect! The test will be given on February 20th!
- If you missed the Senior Presentations the week of September 10th, please click here to view a copy of the information that was presented and pick up a yellow folder in the Guidance Office. You will need to schedule a senior conference with your counselor!
- If you missed the Financial Aid Meeting on September 13th, please click here to view a copy of the information that was presented!
- If you missed the College Planning Night on October 25th, please stop by the Guidance Office to pick up materials that were passed out!