PLEASE NOTE: The free version of Microsoft Office/Office 365 is now only available for students aged 13 and older.In order to help our students prepare for success this school year, we’re providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. With Office 365, your child will now have access to the latest version of Word, for writing; Excel, for spreadsheets; PowerPoint, for presentations; OneNote, for organization and note taking; and much more.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
• Office subscription lasts for as long as your child is enrolled in Copley-Fairlawn City Schools
You will need your child's network username and password to download/install Microsoft Office. If you don't have this information, ask your child first and then contact the high school guidance office or middle school guidance office.
Follow these easy steps to get your child’s Office*.
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Select the green Find out if you are eligible button.
- Type in your child's email address in the following format:
- Username - email@example.com
(For instance, if your child's network username is joseph.smith, please use firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address for the Office download)
- Type in the password your child uses to log on to the computers at school.
- Select Continue on the the "You already have an account page"
- Type in the username/email address and password you used in step #3 and step #4 and select Sign In
- Select Start on the almost there page
- Select Install now on the Install Office on your PC page
1 While an email address is required for installation, the email service has been disabled for all students in grades K-4.*These installation instructions have been tested and verified. While we hope the installation process is trouble-free, Copley-Fairlawn City Schools can not guarantee a successful installation on every personal device. By downloading the above program, you are agreeing that any real or perceived issues resulting from a successful or attempted installation are not the reponsibility of Copley-Fairlawn City Schools to resolve. Technical support for the Office 365 installation process or program is not available from Copley-Fairlawn City schools. If you encounter difficulties with installation, we recommend you visit the Office 365 troubleshooting website (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317).