The Pupil Services Department
To promote a comprehensive developmentally, age-appropriate and sequential student services programming that supports the academic, career and social-emotional development of all students.
Director of Pupil Services
Phone: (330) 664-4856
Coordinator of Student Services
Phone: (330) 664-4858
Phone: (330) 664-4855
- LARA (Listen, Affirm, Respond, Ask) Dialogue Tool and Kitchen Table Conversation Guides
COVID-19 Resources: Please see the resources linked below to support you and your children during this time of uncertainity.
- Helping Families Work Together
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Talking to your Children about COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- Supporting Kids During COVID-19
- Coronavirus Anxiety: Coping with Stress, Fear, and Uncertainty
- Coronavirus Social Story Video for Kids
- Coronavirus Printable Social Story for Kids
- Community Resources for Families
- Center for Disease Control
- Summit County Health Department
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Videos
Announcements:Copley-Fairlawn Cares Food Program: Copley Fairlawn City Schools is teaming up with the Copley Outreach Center to offer nutritious meals and snacks for children over weekends and extended breaks. Any child enrolled in Copley-Fairlawn Schools is eligible. If your child(ren) could benefit from this program, we encourage you to register by completing the opt-in form and returning it to the school office or school counselor.