- Copley Foundation Scholarship: The Copley Foundation Scholarship has closed.
- Stone Ledges Scholarship: This scholarship is for Four Cities Compact Seniors who wish to continue studying at the post-secondary level in their Career-technical pathway. These scholarships vary in amount and MAY be renewable to some students for additional years. Students must be enrolled and successfully complete a Four Cities Compact program. Criteria:
- Enrolled and will successfully complete a Four Cities Compact program
- Plan to continue post-secondary education related to high school CTE program
- Has specific goals for education, career, and life
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Has a reasonable attendance record
- Due April 1st, 2024
- APPLY HERE
- Summit County Retired Teachers Association Scholarship: This scholarship is for seniors who plan to major in Education next year. You can find the PDF of the application in the link below but all applications must be typed and double-spaced. You will submit the application either via email or mail it directly to their address which can be found below. Due April 3rd, 2024.
- Cavanaugh Building Corporation Trade School Scholarship: $1,000 non-renewable scholarship. Due no later than April 5th, 2024. Paper application only and requires one instructor/advisor evaluation. Please find hard copies in the Guidance Office or on this link:
- Ohio PTA Memorial Scholarship: $500 scholarship opportunity due March 1st. Paper copies can be found in the guidance office.
- Academic Application: students planning to attend a state approved 4-year degree program click here: Academic Application
- Post-Secondary/Certification Application: Students planning to attend a state approved technical, vocational and/or associate degree program click here: Post-Secondary Certification Application
- Special Education Application: Students with a current IEP/504 who plan to attend a 2 or 4 year academic, technical, or vocational state approved program click here: Special Education Application
The North Foundation: The North Foundation will again provide a graduating senior with a $1,000 scholarship in 2024. The scholarship form is uploaded to the website and is ready to use. Please visit www.thenorthnonprofit.com and click on the Scholarships tab near the top of the page. The application deadline is 3/31/2024.
- Fields of Learning Scholarship: $1,000 scholarship. Due April 30th, 2024. Submit an essay between 700 and 1500 words with the theme "Something I learned related to high school football". Not limited to football players. Please see the link below for instructions on how to submit. Mail your essay to 9387 Sperry Rd. Kirtland Hills, Ohio 44060 or email a word/PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include last name and title of your essay in the subject line. In the body of the email, please include your full name, mailing address, phone number, high school, current grade and year of graduation. If you send your essay through the US postal service, please include a cover letter with your full name, email, mailing address, phone number, high school, current grade and year of graduation.
- CAMERA Scholarship: Our School District, Copley-Fairlawn City Schools, is a member of the Cleveland Area Multicultural Educators Recruitment Association (CAMERA). This association consists of thirty-two member districts that seek to hire teachers who are sensitive and responsible to student needs in a culturally diverse school environment. We work to recruit and retain qualified multicultural educators who will enable our districts to diversify our faculties more effectively and economically. As part of our recruitment efforts, CAMERA offers scholarships to multicultural candidates. Since Copley-Fairlawn City School District is a CAMERA Member District, graduating seniors, who have been accepted into a college or university and intend to pursue a teaching license, are eligible to apply for the scholarship. Scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,500 may be awarded. Deadline for submission of the application is March 29, 2024. A committee of CAMERA members will review applications per the selection criteria and awards will be announced. The online application can be found at the following link: CAMERA Student Scholarship Application. If you wish to learn more about CAMERA, please visit our website at https://www.cameracleveland.com/. Thank you in advance for your efforts to help us recruit and support multicultural educational professionals.
- Summit Federal Credit Union Memorial Scholarship: Applicants must have a Summit Federal Credit Union account in their name (one year minimum) and be in good standing. Paper copy only. Due May 31st, 2024 Summit Federal Credit Union Memorial Scholarship
- Ohio Gas Association Scholarship Foundation: Must have a career goal in the natural gas or related energy field, must be a US citizen or legal resident, must be an Ohio resident planning to attend an accredited Ohio college, university, technical, or trade school, must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Due March 29th, 2024. Paper copy only. Can be found in the guidance office or printed off this link: Ohio Gas Association Scholarship
- Student View Scholarship: Due April 23rd. 2024. Log onto Student-View.com and complete a 15-20 minute application survey about colleges in your area. No minimum ACT/SAT or GPA required, no essay required, no lengthy application forms or fees. Any questions can be directed to 724-903-0439 or email@example.com.
- The Shelly Company Community Scholarship 2024: Due March 1st.The Shelly Company would like to offer a $500 scholarship to 2024 high school seniors. Application materials are online and students can find scholarship criteria and complete their application form at this link: https://www.shellyco.com/the-shelly-company-community-scholarship/ Clicking the red “Community Scholarship Application Form” text on that page will take you directly to the application form. The webpage linked above will also contain updates on the timing of the scholarship process. Students can use this webpage as a resource to answer questions between email messages. Students can reach out with any questions or concerns at this scholarship-specific inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log in to your SchooLinks account and check for scholarships under the “Finances” tab. - https://app.schoolinks.com/login/k12