PURCHASE A PARKING SPACE AND PAINT IT TOO!!
CLASS OF 2020 SENIOR FUNDRAISER
We are offering parking spaces for “purchase” for the 2019-2020 school year!
Purchase a parking space for $20, submit a drawing to Mrs. Carothers for approval and then you can paint your parking space. It will be your space during the school day, during school hours, all year!! We do live in Ohio, so be aware that after the snow, salt and plowing this winter, your artwork may not quite look the same…NO WORRIES…you can touch it up come spring!
- Seniors receive first pick now until Friday, September 27th
- Juniors receive second picks from September 30th – October 11th
What you need to do:
- Come Mrs. Carothers - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (by class dates above)!
- Pay $20 then pick your parking spot and put your name and the date on the spot
- Once you design your artwork on paper, see Mrs. Carothers to have it approved
- You buy your own paint and your own supplies
- Make sure your name is on the drawing and again on the final painted space, so people know who owns the space
- Depending on how many entries, we may have multiple “paint dates” TBD (September & October)
- All artwork MUST BE APPROVED BY MRS. CAROTHERS
- No profanity or obscenity
- All spaces must have at least your name in the space, otherwise, people won’t know it’s a purchased parking spot
- You must NOT paint over the yellow parking space lines!! They must remain completely visible!
- You may only paint in the space you pay for, and must keep the parking lot neat!
This can be a fun way to express your artistic abilities and support the Senior Class! If all goes well, it will be continued again next year and beyond. Have fun, be creative and spread the word!!
Contact Mrs. Kim Carothers if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
PARENTS: We will need volunteers to help monitor the parking lot during painting days.
If there are no parent volunteers, there will be no painting!!