Here is information on Camp Widewater. Please see all of the attached pages for more information. Here is information from Kathy Harbaugh, who is organizing the summer camp. Please read below:
- Cross Country Parents, Cross Country camp will run from Thursday, July 25 arrive noon-Sunday July 28 return afternoon.
- The cost for camp is $210 per runner, $105 for siblings, 10 chaperones free.
- Camp is located at Camp Widewater.
We are looking for parent drivers & chaperones (cooks, runners, etc) to come to camp with us. This is a parent-run camp, without help from the school. In order to have camp, we must have enough parent volunteers. Please consider helping, by chaperoning or driving runners to or from camp. We will need more drivers than those who are chaperoning. There are many activities at camp in addition to running. There is swimming, mud pit, archery, and canoeing.
For entering freshman, the returning students are very welcoming, and there is nothing better than walking into your first day of high school and seeing several friends from camp...this is a GREAT group of kids!
Please return the attached permission slips with payment by June 17 to: Kathy Harbaugh (Chase & McKayla’s mom) 1108 Aberth DR. Akron, Ohio 44320 Please feel free to contact me: 330-671-8855, email@example.com I will be out of town June 3-13, with limited cell phone reception.
JUST THE FACTS
- Location: Camp Widewater, Liberty Center, OH Phone: 419-262-7598, Rachel Palmer Director
- Leave: Thursday, July 25, 12:00PM from High School parking lot
- EAT LUNCH BEFORE YOU GO, FIRST MEAL IS DINNER, SOME SNACKS, FRUIT WILL BE AVAILABLE BEFORE
- Return: Sunday, July 28, approximately 2:00PM
- We leave after we eat breakfast, pack up and clean up.
- Payment Due: June 17, 2018, with all permission forms (invoice with check, camp agreement, medical form)
Thanks and hope to see your runner at camp!