Team and Individual Expectations
- Plan to be at every practice and game.
- Be on time to every practice.
- Have a Positive Attitude at all times.
- Prepare to work hard for playing time.
- Have good behavior in school.
- Maintain good grades.
- Be respectful to everyone (including teammates, Refs, opponents and other coaches) at all times.
- Play the Copley Way (no need to play dirty but be aggressive)
- Email or Call me about any questions or concerns.
- 24 hour rule for after games- wait 24 hours after a game to contact me about concerns.
- Allow me to Coach your player! In games, a player needs one voice for instruction and that belongs to me. If there are more voices, the player will get confused and they will join me on the bench.
- Respect the "Closed Gym" Policy for practices.
- Be there to pick up your player on time from practices and games.
- Support the Program and every member of the team!