2013 NEOTech and OCSS Presentation by Becky Eckels and Jay Wise"Using iPads to Push & Pull Knowledge & Participation"Pre-Conference: If you are planning on attending our session we will be demonstrating educational application of the following, feel free to download to your Smart Device and participate with us!
- NearPod App (free) for Apple iPad from the App Store - Educreations App (free) for Apple iPad from the App Store - Popplet Lite (free) App for Apple iPad from the App Store - Schoology App (free) and Kindle for Apple, AndroidPost-Conference: Thanks for sitting in on our presentation at the 2013 NEO Tech Conference! Here are links from our session:
- Handout at NEOTECH and OCSS Sessions (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation file at NeoTech 2013, Spring 2013 (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation file at OCSS 2013, October 1, 2013 (PDF)
- Link to the NearPod lesson we shared at NeoTech and OCSS (you will need free NearPod account to view)
- Link to do the NearPod Lesson on your own pace from the OCSS Conference (you do NOT need an account to do)
- Comparison of Lesson created for PowerPoint vs. a NearPod conversion to interactive (PDF)
- Example of student Primary Source image analysis using Educreations
- Example of student presentation on Civil Rights using Educreations
- (note: this lesson was originally conceived as a Keynote App presentation that would be converted to Microsoft PowerPoint and showed later in class. This did not work well and we had students screen-shot capture each Keynote page and inserted into Educreations and recorded so it would save it to the web).
- Lesson "replay" using Educreations from the 2012-2013 school year using PowerPoint slides (saved as JPG's) and recording actual lesson.
Last Modified on September 30, 2013