CH 19 Bacteria and Viruses
1. Compare Aristotle's and Linnaeus's methods of classifying organisms.
Cladogram tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Yq41EypHc
1. Differentiate among achaebacteria and eubacteria and their subcategories.
2. Describe survival mechanisms of bacteria at both the individual and population levels.
3. Describe ways that bacteria are beneficial to humans.
1. Illustrate the general structure of viruses.
2. Compare and contrast the sequence of events in viral replication by the lytic cycle, the lysogenic cycle, and retroviral replication.
3. Discuss the structure, replication, and action of prions in relationship to causing disease.